The castle of Luzarches of it top ...
Medieval fortress, the castle St Côme dates the XIIth century. It was the property of the counts of Beaumont-sur-Oise. We can again see the Romanic donjon with its foothills and its trapezoid shape.
By 1180, count Jean1er of Beaumont made build a beautiful collegiate church to put down the relics of saints Côme and Damien there, that he returns the second crusade (1147/1149).
Destroyed under the revolution, we can perceive behind trees, on the left of the donjon, three Gothic arches.
... And his door St Côme
Former city gate which gave access to the castle from above. She dates for her low part of the beginning of the XIIIth century. We can observe a bat and the sunken lane where slid the harrow. She was raised in the XIXth century in style "troubadour".