Vestige of a case for relics
By 1170, Jean of Beaumont, Lord of Luzarches, returns of Holy Land the relics of saints Côme and Damien.
He builds then to protect them an immense collegiate church within the castle St Côme and based a chapter of 7 canons. This building of Gothic style measured 32 m of length and 24 m of wide and contained about ten chapels. Famous relics, surgeons' brotherhood settles down to Luzarches and queen Jeanne of Bourgogne went to Luzarches and offered new silver reliquaries.
Little by little abandoned in the XVIIIth century, the vestiges of the north walls of the nave consisted of three arches and fine small columns decorated with foliated sculptures are still visible since the street St Côme.